#1 glideking

glideking

Forum Enthusiast

• XP Owner V1
  • 66 posts
  • LocationWest Coast

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:02 AM

macerator pump
I have always had trouble with the macerator pump not priming and just sucking air. It helps if I park the truck with the front passenger side tire low to tip the tank into the corner that has the outlet. This camping trip I could not get the pump primed at all. The manufacturer of the Johnson pump says the pump should not be run dry and to mount the pump below the tank. I took the pump apart and lubricated the impeller then I relocated the pump as low as possible. All is good now. The pump is always primed and pumps the tank out like never before. It is a lot quieter too. I still need to make a mounting bracket and glue that to the floor.

• Nomads365 likes this

#2 Paul

Paul

Learning The Ropes

• XP Owner V1
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:16 PM

Glideking, I have a couple questions on your Velcro post a while back. My permissions got goofed up so I can't PM you so I'm hoping you'll see a post here.

The Velcro in our V1 is doing what yours did. Did you use the original velcro the came on yours or did you buy new. I couldn't tell in your post if you cleaned both fiberglass surfaces (left and right) or cleaned both the fiberglass and the back of the velcro. If you cleaned the velcro what did you use. I have the glue, just want to use a cleaner that I know will work so I don't reinvent the wheel you already had dialed in. 

Thanks!  Paul

#3 glideking

glideking

Forum Enthusiast

• XP Owner V1
  • 66 posts
  • LocationWest Coast

Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:22 PM

I used the original velcro and did not remove the old adhesive from the cloth. 

#4 Paul

Paul

Learning The Ropes

• XP Owner V1
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:34 PM

Great, thank you!

#5 kioeszexia

kioeszexia

Just made first posts!

• XP Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted Today, 10:04 AM

Now, cause for snowboarding and Spyder jackets for clearance sale price markdown. Store, whether online or in offline world that can make trade activities, such as clearance and off. Sales activities additionally to celebrate an event or series. http://www.socialrelease.it New GUCCI leather bag 232954 all the most convenient, if clothing going round and filled with something, that are going to give people a very messy bad feeling. While the small bag becomes full, though very convenient, however it really would seriously affect its appearance. So you have a lot to produce the words, big money bag along with a small bag would be described as good idea, can be hidden in a large bag in the bag, convenient and very neat. 4) The next action to confirm is the Creed through the inside, it is the leather type of all among the larger bags which says this will be the Coach bag. Authentic Coach Luggage that has a creed ought to get a new serial number under the creed, among all fakes there exists a creed but no sequential number you might want to. Furthermore check out the material, it flat, top quality leather-based. On many reproductions ones it is fluffy that will match it is rubber stamped. And also get worried if encounter no creed in your case, you will find many smaller totes don't have a creed at all. The first thing you have to do if you would like to to weight loss play billiards is, of course, locate a table to figure out on. Undertake it ! either it's pool table yourself via a storefront maybe discount mulberry outlet, or come across a recreation center. .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users